New Member Hello and questions

Josh Douglas yjosh@yahoo.com
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 21:28:26 -0600

Greetings list-

I have just joined the list after purchasing a
one-owner, 120,xxx mile, 1991 SE-R. I've grown up in a
Nissan family and absolutely love them.

I have read the FAQ and will try not to bore you with
these questions. I've read about all the common
bolt-ons, but haven't seen much evidence from the
track. What I would really like to know is what type
of times I can expect from my SE-R, either 1/8th mile
or 1/4 mile?

If anyone has any times, could you please post them,
as well as your specific bolt-ons? If this is
redundant for the list, please feel free to email me
off-list.

In addition, I'm getting ready to start bolting on, so
if you have any used parts to sell, please email me
privately. I'm looking for:

cat-back
header
pop-charger