VE, DET, or kit.

Louis Rosanova Louis Rosanova" <lrosanova@rogers.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:25:55 -0600

Why would you do that? What are the benefits of using a GTi-R block?  I know
the 300hp NA BTCC motor used that block, but I dont think it would be
rational for anyone to do what you suggest, unless they are hardcore racers,
but even then.

All you need is the SR20VE w/ cams similar to the N1 and thats it.  Im
pretty sure if our blocks can handle over 20psi of boost, than the sr20ve
will be able to handle 250hp or more.

Also I remember reading (CMIIW) that the VE's dont have a girdle, and they
resist detonation much better than DE's.

We will get a much better understanding about the 20VE once Jim get his
header and dyno's the motor.  Then at least we will a starting point.

To learn more about the SR20VE goto www.sr20deforum.com

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods