Customer Service

Vince McCurley vinny8660@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 12:57:27 -0600

Even though I am now Parts Manager at Bankston Nissan
Lewisville and will help out any customers I can, I
feel I must defend Courtesy Nissan and the guys who
work there. I for one know how crazy and enviroment
that the parts dept at Courtesy is. The phones are
ringing pretty much non stop and there is always
customers at the front counter. I feel that perhaps
the gentleman with the wheel might have called at a
busy time and unfortunetly fell through the cracks. I
can assure you that they don't do that often
considering the amount of business they do. I care for
all of those guys like brothers and know where their
hearts are at and that is taking care of each customer
with the utmost concern. Please give them a little
slack on a mistake every once and a while. If you
notice there is more good said about them than bad and
that in itself says alot for them.

Vince McCurley
Parts Manager
Bankston Nissan