Customer Service

Josh Brockman jwb1@express.cec.wustl.edu
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 11:12:21 -0600

Unbelievable. Just because "they are busy", that's an excuse for attempting
to defraud their customers? There are lots of companies much busier than
them who I deal with who have never done what they did to me. I hope you
find unathorized charges on your credit cards tomorrow morning, so you can
attempt to understand how we feel. My major problem with Courtesy was not
really the charge itself, but the runaround and lies I and my Credit Union
got from them when I brought the issue to their attention. That wasn't a
"simple mistake". It seems like Torry had to go through the same thing. If
they are going to be taking people's credit card numbers and keeping them
all on file, they better be a whole lot more careful with them in the
future. Oh, and I still don't have the money in my account refunded. I do
not get the attitude of some list members, that nobody is allowed to speak
up if they get screwed by a company that sells SE-R stuff. That's freedom of
speech and capitalism a