Courtesy Nissan SUCKS

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 02:44:18 -0600

Sorry to hear your misfortune.  I have been in
situations financially similar and know your stress.

I read you input before Convention.  With everything I
have heard I thought I still might give them a chance.
 But then again.  I only give one chance.  If it is
screwed up, no more business from me or any of my
siblings.  The local Chrysler dealership used to be
Nissan/Chrysler.  I will no longer go to this
dealership nor the Nissan dealership for their parts
or Service business.  They screwed up by only not
returning one phone call.  That ticked me off.  Only a
"yes or no" answer was needed.  I can be anal, but I
stick to my guns.

Coutesy will not get my business on a future order I
was going to place.

Thank you
Jason