Courtesy

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:56:57 -0600

Ok, latest update on my situation....

I just talked to the GM there at Courtesy, and he said he ran my credit
about 30 mins ago so it should show up in the next day or two.  Woohoo.

Apparently the manager, Steve ?, he said that he was looking at the notes
made by Rodger (the guy who took the order and was supposed to cancel it)
and it said nothing about cancelling the order.  So I explained that I had
cancelled it when I found out it was on backorder.  I told him how Rodger
even said "oh yeah, I remember that now" when I called him last Thursday
when I got the wheel.  Rodger also said he would credit my account Thursday.
Ofcourse, this never happend.

Anyway, make a long story short, the manager was nice, credited my account
and apoligized.  There was some miscommunication between me, Rodger, and
Steve.

I'm about 50% more satisfied now.  The other 50% will come when I actually
see the credit post.

Steve said he understands if I don't do business with them again, but hopes
I will.  Well, I appreciate the apology, but my business with them is
through.

Oh, and thanks to all those who emailed me about your personal situations.
I feel much better to not be the only one with similar problems with them.

Torry