Courtesy Nissan SUCKS

Torry Skurski ezcheese15@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:08:19 -0600

Ok, I just am posting this because I am about to kill someone and need to
vent!!!!

As some of you may remember, the week before the national convention I was
in dire need of a new wheel for my car.  I called around trying to find one.
I called up Courtesy and they said the would order one for me (not in stock)
and I would have to pay overnight to get it to them, overnight again to get
it to me, plus Saturday delivery.  I said "fine, go ahead and order it for
me."  Well, about 2 hours later I got a call back saying "they are on back
order and it will take about a week atleast to get it, do you still want
it?"  So I said "no, forget about it, cancel the order, I will find it
somewhere else."  I found one somewhere else, and I was set to go to the
convention.

Well anyway, last Thursday I get a package in the mail from Courtesy Nissan.
It was sent Fedex, and I was thinking "what the hell is this?" so I opened
it up to see.  Turns out it was a brand new wheel for my car!  I called them
up to see what was going on, and they were like "uh....you ordered one."  To
which ofcourse I said "NO I DIDN'T, I cancelled it!!!!"  To top it off, I
cancelled it only two hours after I originally ordered it.....plenty of time
to cancel before they sent it.  Well, they ALSO charged me $535 for this
wheel.  They charged me for overnight fedex twice and Saturday delivery,
even though I got it on a Thursday nearly two weeks after I ordered it.

Well, me being a poor broke college student, I can't afford to have $535
missing from my checking account.  I live day by day, scraping pennies for
food, and now I get charged $535 I didn't even know about!! I have about
$350 in uncleared checks that should post any day, *and* got rent coming up,
and have less than $200 in my checking account because of Courtesy.  I was
told they would credit it immediatly because of this.  Well, here it is, a
week later, and still no credit has posted.  So I called them up again
today.  They said they absolutly can not credit my account until they
receive the wheel back.  UPS didn't pick it up until Tuesday this week, so
they won't get till probably tommorrow.  Then, any credit they send ofcourse
won't post to Monday, possibly Tuesday.  I am SURE my uncleared checks will
clear by then.  So basically, I AM going to bounce checks, thanks to
Courtesy.

So anyway, obviously I am VERY pissed at them right now.  And I will
gauruntee they just lost a customer.  I have never bouned a check in my life
and have perfect credit....until now.  So anyway, Courtesy is loosing a
customer, and Mossy is now gaining one.  Courtesy never did get orders right
have the time anyway, and this just tops it off.  Screw them!!!

Torry
Pissed off Spec V owner with bouncing checks because of Courtesy