VE, DET, or kit.

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:16:08 -0600

Where here is a suggestion I got from Andreas Miko.
And its probably what I am going to do next year.

My goal is also 200-250 WHP.

SR20VE with SR16VE Cams should give you 215 crank hp.
Good header, exhaust, CAI and maybe a port & polish your
looking a easily 210+ whp.

Now this is reliable power, all N/A, FLAT torque curve, etc...

I think for SR20VE parts it wont be that much of a problem though
lots of things are the same.

Andreas made a suggestion to do the same thing but at reduced cost.

SR16VE, 2000 used SR20 Crank, SR20VE pistons and rings, SR20DE used rods
I beleive. And you can turn the 16VE into a 20VE, you'll have the 16VE cams
and all that for cheaper than buying a 20VE and buying cams for a 16VE.
I might ahve missed some parts, Im sorry if need be I can go look for the
post
on SR20deforum.com.

This is a setup that interests me alot for my B15 Sentra, and I'll probably
be doing it
next year.

Chris Beaudry