2 part question

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:18:12 -0600

Geo wrote :
>Yeah Mike, I wonder how they do it with a GTi-R.

I know how they do it with a GTi-R, I e-mailed em about this intake like 7
months ago and they said it was not for use with MAF and stock ECU cars but
stand alone MAP cars. They told me they will have a intake manifold for
stock ECUed cars soon. I guess U can always do it the black box way or stand
alone way. The new AEM stand alone seems to be pretty bad ass. Get some dyno
time and tune the car the right way and U can use this manifold. I belive
the prices on the site where in AUS dollars when I asked about the manifold
long ago, they told me 450 bux for one of those which is not bad at all if U
wanna build a bad ass NA track car.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R new paint, wheels, suspension, and trick boosted engine under the
hood- S-AFC.
01 Maxima with a S-AFC.