200sx conversion

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:59:40 -0600

Chris Scarpulla wrote:

>I don't know if it's by design or not, but your 5 line signature allows
>your *ONE* word reply through!

No, it's not by design.  However, I only quoted two lines.  I had one line
for my one word response and one line stating who said what.  Even without
my signature, my response would go through.

>I, being a mear mortal with a much more byte-friendly message, with no
>tagline, tried to answer Dayne with the following
    <snip>
>And Larry's quote filter stopped me dead in my tracks.

Ah, go back and look at my quoting and your quoting....  I quoted much less
than you by virtue of the fact my message has a one line announcement of
who said what.  You quoted the header you received with the message.

>You, my friend are a devious man. I just want to point out your skill and
>cunning to the other listies.

Actually, there is no deviousness involved at all.

Now, as for my signature, I have to see if I can trim it back to 3 lines as
Larry prefers.  It's hardly gratuitous however.  It merely states my name,
where I'm from, my 3 cars, and my home page.  No fluff.

Now if you want a gratuitous sig file.....  :-)

George Roffe
Houston, TX
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>

91 Black SE-R w/:
16x7 BBS RX, Yokohama A520 215/40-16, Swain White Lightning coated Hotshot
header, Random Technology cat, Trust (GReddy) exhaust, AD22VF brakes, Axxis
pads, Goodridge SS lines, Tokicos, Eibach Prokits, ST front sway bar,
Courtesy front STB, Stillen short shifter, Naeyaert rear STB, Fiamm air
horns, Factory cruise (not available in 91), DPR Stage VI head w/ HPC
coated valves & DPR valve springs, Swain TBC & PM coated 300ZX pistons with
domes removed, 1mm overbore, SR20DET piston coolers, complete balancing, CM
aluminum flywheel, JWT Pressure Plate, Unorthodox Racing pulleys, 370cc
injectors, JWT ECU, JWT S3 cams, ES suspension bushings, ES steering rack
bushings, Nu Tech adjustable rear swaybar, Place Racing CAI. Momo Shadow
shift knob (engine currently out of the car and being rebuilt - we can
rebuild it, we have the technology, we can make it stronger, faster, better :-)

91 Red G20 w/:
Courtesy short shifter, Random Technology cat, 17x7.5 ADR M-Classic,
Yokohama Parada 205/40-17, Momo Shadow shift knob, Momo Shift Boot, Momo
pedals, Momo Runner steering wheel with modifications to use factory cruise
control, KYB AGX dampers, Ground Control coilovers (275/200), Bluebird
SR20DET, Unorthodox Racing pulleys, JWT clutch and Pressure Plate, JWT
aluminum flywheel, Swain Tech White Lightning coated exhaust manifold;
turbine housing; exhaust elbow, Extrude Honed exhaust manifold; turbine
housing; exhaust elbow, Stillen Intake, HS prototype DET installation kit
with HKS intercooler - coated with Swain Tech Black Body Emitting coating
(what intercooler?), ES shifter bushing

84 Guards Red 944 without interior, Fuchs wheels, factory performance
suspension option.  Soon to have a ton of cool things. :-)