local knowledge, San Diego

Nathan P. Bardsley nathan@player.org
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:10:45 -0600

Hey folks!

Me and my '95 200SX have recently moved to North County San Diego
(Encinitas) and could use a little local advice.  If anyone has some
opinions, please let me know.  I don't have the tools or space to do my own
work, so suggestions on decent local shops would be appreciated

Basically, I need to find a good all-around mechanic who's willing to do
the job right with a slightly modified car.  Things like adjust the NX2k
brakes properly for ABS.  Fix an exhaust leak and maybe install a new
exhaust header.  As well as normal oil changes, rotate tires, etc.

Also, any one have experience with roof racks on the 200SX?

Thanks!

--Nathan