NX2000 DET swap

Christian Beaudry christian.beaudry@TetraTec.qc.ca
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:49:14 -0600

I have some questions from a Buddy of mine who is doing a swap.

He has an NX2000 and just bought a BB DET.
He's lucky he got a 5spd one. But got an AUTO ECU.
And no MAF.

Here are the questions :

1. Can he run with the AUTO ECU (he'll be running stock boost) ?
2. Will the DE MAF work with the DET ECU ?
3. Can he use the BB clutch and flywheel ?
4. He seems to have a downpipe all the way to the flex part. Is that ok ? or
does he have to have another one made ?

Thanks in advance guys, Ive been doing some research but results seem
mixed on some of these questions, hence my posting it here.

Thanks in advance,

Chris Beaudry
2001 Sentra SE
http://www.spicez.com