Netiquette

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:04:56 -0600

Raymond A. Kawski <sr20de@epix.net> wrote:

>It seems as though Netiquette is starting to falter on this list.
   <snip>
>It's near impossible to figure out who anyone is!  And who
>said what.  This is one of the things that makes this list good.
>Easy to read and follow because it has *HAD* good Netiquette.

Very true Ray.  One thing that is rather annoying is folks not setting up
their e-mail client to use a prefix on each line of quoted text.  First it
makes it hard to read the message and get the point.  Second, it lets a lot of
crap past Larry's filters.

This is still the easiest and best list to read of all that I subscribe to,
but it has been slipping of late.  It only remains good due to personal
discipline, a little (hopefully) gentle peer pressure, and of course the
occasional PLO event. :-)

George Roffe