hello

Mike Peterson nissanser92@yahoo.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:36:55 -0600

LOL, not really. This is my first car and I could not have gotten anything
better for the money I paid :)

Also, the thing I don't understand, is WHY people all of a sudden jump into
the RICEBOY mood (no offense). They do not know the whole story, and entitle
a person with the RB crown. This whole thing is starting to blow up in my
face. I saved up a bit more cash, and I am currently planning to sell the
se-r for a newer car. If I get a 200sx SE, people will say "should have went
for the SR20 version", if i get a civic ex (I am planning on getting an
eco-car, since I am in college, and who knows - if the economic and global
situation worsens, we will be paying over $2 a gallon) - they will say
"woohoo, looky there, another kid who wants a civic, and is going to soup it
up all nice and eventually it will be capable of raping mustangs." I do
believe that some people are overdoing it with their cars, hey, I see them
all the time on the streets, but I also believe, that if some people see
tinted glass on a civic (i.e.) they will name it 'rice' since no civic comes
stock with tints. Those people need to chill, they are overexagerrating, and
BTW, who cares? Unless of course we see a Tercel with a double
'double-exhaust' system - which sums up to 4 pipes, etc, etc, etc... Why
bother?... Heres my 2cents

Mike P
92 SE-R

Hey Mike, sounds like you're a *perfect* candidate for the new