Northwest list?

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:13:31 -0600

Ok, maybe i speak for myself here (and i think i'm the lone ranger on the
list in Montana) but not all the people in the Northwest area are lazy,
tree-huggin enviromentally friendly people.
I personally could care less about the emissions system on my car and would
rather not have all the stuff takin up space anyway.  Can you say more room
for turbo goodies?  I can.
Not to be an ass but a strut tower brace shouldn't take more than fifteen
minutes...not an hour to install.
Brent
91 se-R turbo-emissions?  Yeah right!
01 Yamaha Mountain Max 700-120+ hp gas guzzling-emissions spewing snow
rocket.
01 dakota-V8...Need i say more?!