AGX/GC Install Thanks - Jon Pennington

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:54:01 -0600

--- Mena Aqenenni <mena.ka@verizon.net> wrote:

> Jon, I replied to your email and got rejected.

Grr.  Sorry about that, but thank you for responding, Mena.

> He says he won't charge money for it (he wants to get his
> name out) but I would at least pick up the shipping for him.

At the least!  A few people on the B15 forums are gearing up for a
AGX/GC install, and if he can help de-uglify them, even for a price,
all the better.  I always thought that leaving spring perches on a
coilover'ed car was tacky. :)  We want pictures!

BTW; did you use the tape'n'rtv installation method, or use the
grommets that GC sent?  Method seen here:

  http://www.sentra.net/solm/september01/suspension.shtml

=====
--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |