Texas Rally

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:58:34 -0600

This is just a reminder that we have a Texas Rally scheduled for Saturday,
April 20 at Throttle Position Motorsports.  TPM is run by Vince McCurley
who we all used to buy parts from at Courtesy.

If you are in or around Texas, you should plan on making this event.  We
have always drawn 20+ cars at these events and we haven't had one in 2.5
years, so this one should be filled with new faces.

Look for a map and other info in the near future.  I'll be posting a link here.

BTW, if you are in or around Texas and are not on the Texas SE-R list,
write to me privately and I'll send you the instructions.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>