Shop Manual

Rich Keller richkeller@charter.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:24:42 -0600

Greetings all,
I'm new to the list, and (having just taken delivery of my Spec V), the
Sentra in general.  I joined to learn some of the tweaks and tricks that
can make this car even more fun to drive.  I do have one question
though, where can I get a shop manual?  The salesman said to ask
the parts department, who referred me to the service department, who
said they didn't think they are available.  Go figure....  Any ideas?

Richard E. Keller, Jr.  NREMTP
richkeller@charter.net

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]