'92 Sentra SE-R Autocrosser

Mike Stensland mike_stensland@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:58:09 -0600

I run 15" wheels and I'm trying to get a hold of a set of 205/50/15 Falken
Azenias.  It appears they are on back order.  Last season I ran 195/50/15
Potenza RE730, which were a good sticky tire, but did not hold up to the
abuse - they are toast after half a season.  Currently, 195/50/15 Potenza
S-03 are cheap (for the S0-3's) at the TireRack.com, but rumor has it the
price is about to go up.  Steve Linn runs on Kuhmo's 712's here in the Indy
region - he complains about them, but wins reasonably consistently on them.
The Kosei wheels are reasonably priced and light in the 15 inch size.