FW: [racing] Driver's Edcuation

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:02:13 -0600

This just came in to the Porsche Racing list.  I thought I would forward it
here since we have a lot of folks doing driver education (DE) events these
days.  Some of you have even asked about this in the past.

George Roffe

PS:  Please to respond to me, but to the person listed below.  I'm just
sending this as an FYI.

Original Message:

From: Courtney Ford claue@americancollectors.net
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:14:24 -0500
To: racing@rennlist.org
Subject: [racing] Driver's Edcuation

I represent American Collectors Insurance located in New Jersey (though we
write business nationally).  We provide, predominantly, insurance courage
for collector vehicles.  However, we have developed a program for on-track
auto physical damage coverage for owners of high performance vehicles, such
as yourself, when involved in Driver's Education events.  I have enclosed a
press release as well as a link to our website, specifically the Driver's Ed
page.  I look forward to working with many of you soon!

Submission for New Markets

Driver's Education
Auto Physical Damage Coverage

American Collectors Insurance is now offering Auto Physical Damage Coverage
for high performance vehicles (e.g., BMWs, Corvettes, Porsches) used
on-track in Driver's Education events.  Driver's Education events are
designed to provide on-track safety and handling instruction to owners of
high performance vehicles. Standard auto policies typically exclude on-track
coverage.  American Collectors' program will pay for damage or loss arising
from Driver's Education events; Agreed Value in the event of total loss;
replacement parts of like kind and quality and the cost for the use of
"expert" repair shops. Trailer transit and storage coverage is included.

Dollars:  Minimum written premium $150.  Liability coverage is not
available.

Carrier:  American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida, rated "A" by A.M.
Best.

States Available:  California, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Connecticut.

Contact: (800) 360-2277 or visit www.AmericanCollectorsIns.com -
http://www.americancollectorsins.com/driversed.htm (to go directly to the
Driver's Ed page)

Courtney Ford