tire opinions wanted

Brian Jones jonesbri@cfl.rr.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:20:20 -0600

> >Yokahama Parada (never heard much about them)

I need new tires soon too, and ive been doing a little research
At tirerack.  I noticed on the specs that out of most of the
Performance tires, the Yokohama Parada Spec-2 (which I guess is
New as someone mentioned before) has an 84 load rating where
The others all have 80 load rating.  The max load on the 80
Is 992lbs where an 84 is 1102lbs.  Would this provide any
Benefit or disadvantage?  Does a tire that can handle more weight
Allow for more grip in the turns? BTW the parada spec-2's were
$98 a piece.

-Brian Jones
93.5 G