200SX

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:12:26 -0600

>>I just found a sweet 200sx going for a good price, BUT it is an SE -

I owned a 95 200sx.  It was an OK car.  The engine is not a refined as the
sr20.  The whole car feels different because of the spring and stuff being
different.  If you are going to mod the car then much of this is not
important.  That leaves you with the GA16 engine.  I here that
http://www.sentra.net/solm/ is going to have an upcoming article on a turbo
kit for that car.  A turbo GA16 would make decent power.  It's no sr20 but
decent.  That site has a whole group of articles on a 200sx se with many
mods.  Even with bolt ons it will beat a stock se-r or honda si.  BTW I sold
my 200 for a Sentra SE.  I guess I like the underdog.

Steve