Propane injection kit?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:14:46 -0600

--- George Roffe <geo3@earthlink.net> wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, the thing about NOS and some other enhancers
> carry oxygen with them.  I could be a mixed up monkey here.

Not mixed up at all, but keep in mind the intended application;
turbocharged engines that would otherwise be candidates for
high-volume fuel systems and/or water injection.  BYOO isn't
necessary because the turbo is already supplying more oxygen than the
rest of the engine can handle on it's own.

LPG isn't a good idea if:

 - You're running less than 10lbs of boost,
 - You're already running N2O, or
 - You're naturally aspirated.

LPG would almost certainly hurt in any of the above situations.

=====
--
-=|JP|=-          Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |