Propane injection kit?

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:51:54 -0600

Alex, <EEYORE5182@aol.com> wrote:

>now, i know i don't have the knowledge of most of the people on this list,
>(i hope to have A LOT more someday)

You will.  BTW, any more thoughts about building a Spec RX-7?

>if that is true, then i can see why there would be a need for more oxygen,
>but couldn't that mean that one could just "tone down" the amount of
>propane (like changing jets on a nitrous injector)?  or maybe even using
>both nitrous AND propane?  (in theory of course... :-) )

If I'm not mistaken, the thing about NOS and some other enhancers carry
oxygen with them.  I could be a mixed up monkey here.  I don't worry too
much about this stuff because I have no interest in playing with it, but
something in my monkey brain tells me BYOO (bring your own oxygen) is what
helps NOS.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20  (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>