Propane injection kit?

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:24:27 -0600

Water injection is a combustion suppresant.  Water
damps dentoation by reducing the heat of combustion
where as Propane is just a fuel.

They are two opposite things that don't equal the same
result.

Propane has a high research octane, I don't think the
motor octane is very high meaning it has high
sensitivity.  This means that it is not as good of a
turbo fuel as a high specific gravity gasoline like VP
C16.

Mike