Dumb questions, by me...

Brax Sisco xenex@chpl.net
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 02:54:03 -0600

I have some dumb questions.

I have a '97 200sx SE-R.  I hear many people talking about their
"Classics," which I know means earlier Sentras with the SR20DE engine,
but I, at least, have NEVER seen one.  How are they marked?  Are the
XLE's SE-R's?  Or are there actually Sentras that have SE-R badges?  If
there are, I don't believe they exist in Kentucky, as I have never seen
one, and I have been looking!

Also, I have been looking over some of the SERCA pictures that many have
posted.  I have seen a few pics of a 96-97 looking 200sx with Turbo and
Blue hoses, Optima battery, polished v. cover and i. manifoldm etc...
I'd like to ask the owner of that car a few questions, if I may...

Thanks,

  Brax