Drinking at the Convention

rbester@cox.net rbester@cox.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:42:09 -0600

Hello all,

I'd just like to add a little more to this thread, since it's so small :-p

IMO, the conventions are not as much about the cars as they used to be. They
are about the people. True the cars have brought us together, but over the
years it has become much more than just the cars to some of us. It's about the
friendships.

I am constantly amazed at how awesome a group we have. It has gone beyond the
cars for many of us, we are friends, we enjoy drinking sometimes, and we do it
on our free time at the convention.

Saturday nights party was a highlight (or lowlight ;-) of the convention to
many people, myself included. So people will talk about it. So treat the
messages like you would treat the drinking night, walk away if it's not your
seen. Don't read the messages.

Ryan Besterwitch
95 200SX SE-R Turbo
93 NX2000