Excessive drinking (was RE: convention)

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:44:34 -0600

"geo3@earthlink.net" wrote:

> Again, I wasn't there, but the simple fact that there are
> some folks who think the group's behavior was questionable

It was not bad at all.  At no point did I think anything was
too far out of controll.  I drink but I've only been so far
gone that I don't remember whats happened once.  And that was
on my birthday when people where feeding me shots left
and right.  So my statement has some validity to it.   There
were a few times that people were doing things that would
get us into trouble and they were delt with immediately but
had nothing to do with Club D280 or any of the other
festivities.  They had to do with people messing w/ cars
in the parking lot.

I think what happened this year was that last year only a
few of the West Coast guys came out. We all were
having a good time because we hadn't been
around each other in 2 years.  I guess this could
have been misconstrued as soemthing else but nothing
was done that anyone should be ashamed of.  Well except
for The George Tool getting an asshat.  :)

> is reason enough to think about the impact of losing out on
> a good deal.

For sure.  Thats why I discussed this with Brad.  He's
looking at having a meeting room for us next time
reserved the entire time.  To keep our impact on other
hotel guests down and to make sure we have a central
place to be.

RK