JIC-Magic coilover group buy

Brian Carvalho brian@unXplodedbomb.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:17:33 -0600

We are organizing a group buy on JIC-Magic SF-1
coilover suspension setups.

They usually retail from $1250 to 1400.  The
group buy price will be a fixed price of $1085
which includes the shipping to your door.

We need a minimum of 15 buyers.  The purchase
date has not been set yet.  Once we have 15
people that are 100% into the deal, we will
set a due date for the payments.  At that time
more people can continue to join the group
buy until the due date, at which time we will
stop accepting more buyers.

The complete listing of applications are available
at http://www.jic-magic.com  *please note we
are doing a group buy on the SF-1 model*

Seriously interested parties please reply. The
target date should be in mid April to first
week of May.

You can reach me at  brian@g20.net

Some applications that may be of iterest to some
people here are:

G20 (all model years),  Sentra/200sx (b14),
WRX,  DSM's...

Here is a picture of the P10 setup:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/img.php?807235jic-p10.jpg