battery

Enoch Chow exc8636@njit.edu
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:13:14 -0600

i have such bad luck.  looks like my battery is going,  my alarm is making
sounds like its dieing when i disarm it.  and the car wouldn't want to start
today.  sounds like the fuel pump goes on, but when i go to start, the
starter doesn't do anything.  i guess not enough juice.  but my question is,
is there a lighter weight battery than i can get at a local place, like pep
boys, strauss auto, or nissan? i was thinking mayb i civic battery?  those
are much smaller than ours.  thanx for any suggestions.

Enoch Chow
http://ewok.nissanpower.com