STOLEN SENTRA

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:42:45 -0600

I just wanted to inform you guys that someone stole my
white primered 92 sentra, it was stolen right under my
nose outside my house less than 30 minutes after I
fell asleep.  Im sad, but hopefully it returns in one
piece.  I know they are going to take the rims, which
I only had for about 4 months if that (last week of
november)  it has:

 Ground Control Coilovers
 GReddy Exhaust
 K&N Intake
 Clarion head unit
 and a bunch of shit in my trunk, Now that they stole
 my car depending on how I get it back(if I do), I
 have a BB turbo setup under my bed, So I might sell
 it soon, just keep posted and look around, the area
 is LA County

Thanks guys, I know you guys are always there to help,
whether, physically, or emotionally,

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING(I hope this isn't the end of me
on this list)