SR20DET source

Derrick Stikeleather dstikeleather@bellsouth.net
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:56:44 -0600

When I read this, I thought "A heart transplant isn't too hard either. Cut
open the chest remove the old heart, put in new heart, make a few
connections, and voila!"

OK.. I know I'm a smartass.

Derrick
87 Starquest TSi <=='bout to be an old-school contenda, BoYEEz.  Now, where
are those old Talking Heads tapes of mine?