OT, PLEASE NO MORE DRINKING COMMENTSRe: *MY* convention writeup (part 2 - there's more)

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 08:56:43 -0600

Can you please shut the hell up about the damn drinking?

.....how sophomoric

for all of us over the age of 20, it is easy and legal to obtain alcohol and
become intoxicated........

I think as a group, if we are one, this represents us in an unusual light.

If you are going to talk about getting altered, at least make it somewhat
unusual.
Heck.....write about something interesting............anyone roll on E at
the convention?  anyone doing lines of coke?   how about heroine?    any
huffers?......how about puff puff give?

> Leslie (Jorge's wife) gave me the mission of getting Mike Kojima drunk

3 days of hashing back and forth about this is very old

p.s. Ben Davis didn't make me write this