SR20DET source

WoOf WoOf aznvirus25@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:39:45 -0600

There are no Primera DETs, theres only GTi-R, Bluebirds, and Silvia DETs.
the GTi-R and BB are both AWD, but they bolt on to our FWD sr20 trannys. all
Silvias are RWD. there are AWD Primeras out there thought, cept there not
DET powered.

Umm all DET's are either RWD or AWD (if Im not mistaken)

Thats what he meant.
I know Bluebird DET's are AWD, as well as Primera DET's and
GTI-R DET's as well. All AWD.

They bolt on to our SR20 Trannies, thats why we use them in a
FWD application.

I dont know about a classic, but im guessing it wouldnt be too
hard to have an AWD G20 on the road. Just order the whole drivetrain
from a Primera, plug that up, minor custom modifications to do and
voila.

Chris