Thoughts on new SE-R V-Spec

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:21:23 -0600

mike kojima wrote:

> I don't think so, in fact I will say bullshit. (the
> part about 3 seconds faster for $100 with more boost,
> not faster than a spec v)

Mike you forgot that Daryl only knows how to go straight!  He
ment 3 seconds faster in a straight line not on the round track. :)

Although Daryl is a good book of knowledge on car specs.  As
him anything he'll probably know it.  I don't know how many
times I've called and said whats a <fill in car> run and he's
had the answer.  If only we could get him to take that
steering wheel lock of so he can turn.  :)

RK