New brakes for B13 and B14 + Group Buy

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:39:04 -0600

Just thought everyone would like to know about this new kit from
www.fastbrakes.com.

Dynalite 4 piston calipers
1 piece stock style 11" rotors, .81" thick
adapter brackets with all bolts, etc
hub centric rings
front braided steel lines
EBC Green stuff or equivalent street pad

The 2 piece rotor option will be an extra $185, and
the HD option will be $225.

The 11.75 kit will include:

Superlite 4 piston calipers
2 piece 11.75" rotors, .81" thick
adapter brackets with all bolts, etc
hub centric rings
front braided steel lines

Pads are not included with the 11.75 kit as the
buyer
will probably want to pick specific pads for
different tracks.

$575 retail for 11 inch, two piece 11 inch kit in standard is $760 or the HD
cost is $800.

The 11.75" kit is $800.

He is sending me a caliper to check the fitment of the 11 inch kit with the
stock b14 wheels.

There is a group buy in progress at www.sr20deforum.com under "general" "new
brake options for everyone" I am trying to get that heading changed because
it is misleading (sorry PXX's and B15's).  I am hearing now that the price
on the 11.75 inch kit may go up some.  The 11 inch HD rotor is an slotted
AeroRotor.  Any one have any experiance with these?  I hear they are big in
the audi/german world of cars.

Steve
98 Sentra Se