02' Convention thanks...

Kyle R. Davis kyle93ser@yahoo.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:09:31 -0600

I forgot to thank Josh and Amy from Brown & Brown Nissan here in Tempe!

They hosted us for our meet-n-greet (including free food!), donated items
for the raffle and brought out a Spec-V, Altima, and max for test drives all
three days!

Also thanks to Ben and Julia Rockwell for the name tags for the event (even
if we did run out of strings to attach them too).. ; -)

I'm happy to be a part of such a great group of people!!  The fact of the
matter is, it's not the car, it's the kind of people that drive them, work
on them, help you work on yours, and help you with just about anything you
need.. I can't wait til next years convention, where me and the other
AZ-SERCA guys can just go and hang out... ; -)