Excessive drinking (was RE: convention)

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:55:49 -0600

> Come out this way and stay at my place and I'll take you into the city and
> show you how's it's done east coast style

So is the point of the convention to race on a track and meet other SE-R
folk from around the country?  Or is to escape you normal life for a weekend
and get wasted with people you've never met in person? From what people
remember from the last few conventions, or at least what they are ABLE to
remember,
it seems more like a booze-fest than what the SE-R National convention is
supposed to be. The majority of the comments about the conventions on the
list seem to be booze-related as well. Maybe it's better that I couldn't
afford to go this year...

Ben Davis
non-drinker