dyno on new SE-R

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:01:56 -0600

Hey Mike,

Just got back from the convention, and I was driving a
bone Stock Spec V for the track event.

I was in group 1, the advanced group and I easily ran
down Tim Rodgers, very good SCCA racer driving a new
Maxima. I also ran down Shell Black in a new Altima
easily.

In fact, the only person to pass me all day was Kyle
Davis and his car is pretty quick, handles excelently
(the best AGX GC car I have ever driven) and was on
kumho victoracer race tires.

I passed plenty of other cars in group one!  John
Stramotas in the other bone stock Spec-V tore up a
bunch of fast classics on race tires as well.

The Spec V is a very fast car on the track, much
better than the base SE-R.  I drove a base model at
the So Cal SERCA track day and struggled to hold my
own.  There is a pretty big difference between the
two, stock to stock.

Ask the convention goers if they think Spec-V's are
slow!

Mike