Opinions on HS SR20DE Turbo kit

Martyn Renaud mart.renaud@sympatico.ca
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:20:53 -0600

Rated over 300, to me.. that's just for potential, personally .. T3 turbos are
kinda old.

Most turbo kits, Stage III add 80HP at the wheels on Average.
My old car was a 2000 Cavalier 2.4L DHOC with  Speed-Craft Turbo, stock
150hp/155lbs, and
with a Stage III turbo, and when I had stock internals, I was hitting 221HP at
the wheels. Dyno
Proven, and the company had proven Dyno tests.

So I don't see why the HS kit would not add 80HP, but there are no Dyno tests
like  Speed-Craft had on their site, no real solid proof.

I'm investigating as we speak.  I guess I'll call them up later on, speak with
their techie.

--
Martyn R. -(mart.renaud@sympatico.ca)