Opinions on HS SR20DE Turbo kit

Martyn Renaud mart.renaud@sympatico.ca
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:44:11 -0600

Specs:

--- -- -
Hotshot has heard the cries of the SR20DE owners for even more power. The
Hotshot Turbo system for Sentra SE-R,
200SX SE-R, Sentra SE (1999), and NX2000 owners that provides 80 extra wheel
horse power, yet retains all the stock
smog equipment and air conditioning system. In our 2 test cars, boost comes on
at 3500 rpm, and stays strong all the way to
redline.
---------------------------- ----- ---- --- -- -

Turbonetics T3 Turbo (Rated for over 300 hp)
Custom Intercooler with bolt on mounting brackets
Safely Boost 7psi with stock MAF
Mandel Bent and bead rolled intercooler tubing
Silicon couplers / stainless steel hose clamps
Nissan 370CC injectors
Boost and Oil Pressure Guages with A-pillar mount
Hotshot 304 stainless, ceramic coated turbo tubular manifold
2 1/2" Downpipe runs to stock converter
Turbonetics adjustable Deltagate wastegate
Turbonetics blowoff valve
K&N Filter
Uses Jim Wolf Modified ECU

Has anyone installed the HS kit? I'd like some serious feedback.  A good engine
swap job comes hard in Ottawa/Ontario and local cities for Nissan.
Turbocharging is
much preferred.

--
Martyn R. -(mart.renaud@sympatico.ca)