dyno on new SE-R

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:17:37 -0600

>Shit I take the Hyundai over the SE-R
> atleast it performs good and looks good.
And the Spec V doesn't perform good? It performs better then the Classic in
every area and in SCC's article was the fastest through the slalom out of
all the 8 great rides.  Pulls as many G's as a Type R and does it all for
16,999.  You are denial if you think the Hyundai performs better.
The Spec V has also been driven to a 15.14 stock. Not to shabby for having
to row through 4 gears.
>Mike Jez
> 93 SE-R soon enough power to break all gears ;)
Only because you tightened the motor mount bolts to the case to 175ft.lbs,
cracking it having all the fluid drain out, and then driving cross country.
And I wonder how long that engine will last before you complain about SR20's
being crap.

Lee