I made up my mind

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 12:50:20 -0600

I called today and spoke with someguy?? and I sadly
decided to go with the JWT ECU

I will get the turbo program with the MSD 50lb
injectors and the Cobra MAF sensor.

I was going to get just the upgrade with the 370cc
injectors but I plan to go bigger later so might as
well save my self 100 bucks now and get it now

Right??

anyway today im going to buy a JWT fuel rail for 125
bucks and I guess that means turbo time for me won't
come in for another while, i guess in the meantime I
can get the turbo rebuilt as well just to make sure
its in good condition

thanks for all your help and when I need help Ill be
back, until then thanks for everything