Tire pressures

Reignhard Stajuana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 01:52:12 -0600

Hey guys, I never thought that I would be able to tell a small difference in
tire pressures until today. I rotated my tires front to rear
(uni-directional tires) and forgot to set my tire pressures (30 front/33
rear is what I ended up with) I couldn't believe it when my rear tires kept
trying to come around on me on almost every turn! I also heard them
squealing during braking as if all the weight on the front stayed on the
front tires cuz of their low pressure. Anybody else had this experience?
What a difference a little air makes huh?! BTW, I have the Motivational
coil-overs if that makes any difference.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE
San Bernardino, CA