HELP, NEED OPNIONS AND ADVICE

David Evans david@b15sentra.net
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 16:47:51 -0600

As a sidenote.  The below b15 is no more.  The guy is swapping in det as we
speak because his engine did blow up.  Its hard to say what exactly did it
because his deltagate wastegate was spiking upwards to double the boost he
was set to run.  When he did open the engine up there was definate signs of
major detonation.  While yes this all could have been due to the wastegate
it is hard to tell, and if he had the extra injectors maybe he would have
been fine with the wastegate spiking the boost.

    -=david