HELP, NEED OPNIONS AND ADVICE

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:52:38 -0600

> If you are willing to have a turbo system on your car
> and don't particularly care about performance or
> safety, you can do a reasonable system that might be
> good for about 10-15 seconds of WOT at the most by
> running a Vortech FMU with a 10-1 step up with a
> larger capcity fuel pump and by retarding your
> ingnition timing by 4-6 degrees or getting an MSD BTM

AFAIK, we Nissan folk are about the only cars out there that have these plug
and play ECUs available from JWT. What do all the other non-Nissan car
owners do? FPRs, AFCs, TECIIs, fuel computers, etc. etc. Whenever someone on
this list speaks of doing what all the other makes of cars use, it somehow
will blow up our SE-Rs. Why is that?

Ben Davis
93 NX2000
shakin it up