HELP, NEED OPNIONS AND ADVICE

Ben Davis bendavis@sr20deforum.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:51:51 -0600

> It is an excellent chance that many of them depeding on
> the level of monkey tuning will not be running at the
> Probably if you fed these cars pump gas and held them
> to the wood for a run through all of the gears there
> end of the run.

The person I spoke of, and I mentioned this, drove it for well over a year,
banged the rev limiter in 5th once, and it still runs great, better now with
a DET ECU.

> It is sort of like how you intercooled your car with
> plumbing from the hardware store, sure it ran, but the
> pipes blowing off every few minutes sort of slowed you
> down!

That was my fault. I could have worked to fix it, but I was lazy about it.
Ben Moses fixed his intercooler piping to where it doesn't come off at all
anymore. Galvanized fence post and Lowe's couples basically just like I had.
:) Beading the pipe with epoxy would have been the right thing to do.

Ben Davis
93 NX2000
98 Sentra SE
91 Celica 407k