advice on selling / trading in / donating se-r

mark sedran msedran@hotmail.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:04:23 -0600

My 92 SE-R now has 110000 on it.  It's old and, unfortunately, rusting.
Breaks are worn and it has a few other issues.  I just can't keep up with
maintaining it anymore.  It has served me well, but I need a new car.   So,
I need advice on what to do with it.  Selling a car with issues kinda
scares me.  I don't what to have to fix things and I'm not sure I want to
spend the time needed to sell the car.  I don't think I'll get much of
anything for a trade in.  I'm leaning towards donating it and taking a
tax deduction for it.  Anyone done this?   Any advice out there?  thanks.