Wiring Questions

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:50:11 -0600

The radio ground is hooked to the chasi ground.  The "illumination" wire
(orrange) is hooked to the orrange illumination wire on the wiring harness.
When I turn my lights on the radio face dims.  Not variably, just dims.  My
radio is a recent eclipse model.  I have also done this same thing on a pioneer
pos.  My alpine and sony didnt have the option for display dim.  I didnt know
this was just for a b13, my car is a 97 200sx se-r (autumn sunburst,(that
dosent matter I just like the color)).  Do you need to know more?  Wanna send
me my five bucks now or after I answer any other questions.  :)

-sean