ECU Question (perhaps Rob C or George R...)

geo3@earthlink.net geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:12:50 -0600

Andy <andy@tag-tag.com> wrote:

>So my question once more is will the BB ECU fit on my 1991 SE-R wiring
>harness, or if it won't exactly fit, is there a place that has diagrams on
>what to do to make it work?

It will fit.  The jury is out on making it work right however.  Some folks say
it's no problem.  Others say they had nothing but problems and then decided to
get a JWT ECU.

I say (and Rob has said in the past): if someone knows the straight scoop on
this (and knows why some folks have problems), can they please post it here.
So far there have only been posts saying:

"I've done it and it's no problem"

"I've done it and had problems so I bought a JWT ECU"

"So and so says you can do it"

But, there has been no definitive answer except some people apprear to not
have had problems.

Good luck either way.

George Roffe